Sorry for the technical difficulties in getting this up. In Episode IV: A New Hope, Ted and I get ready for Opening Day. Among the topics of discussion:
1. Sad veterans getting cut (Kevin Millar) and happy veterans making teams (Mike Seeney!)
2. Free Garko and the Independent Ryan Garko Fanbase
3. The low quality of Spring Training television broadcasts.
4. Denard Span’s mother and why she is stealing perfectly good foul balls from little kids at the ballpark.
5. Our own foul ball chivalry (or lack thereof)
6. Predictions Predictions Predictions.
7. Whose the better Italian-American catcher? Chris Ianetta or Mike Napoli?